Ask a Urologist   »  

Passing soft granules in urine. No pain or discomfort. What is the disease called?

I have passed soft granules similar to corn meal when I urinate. This has been going on for several months. I have no pain or discomfort at all. I have never had a kidney problem or passed any type of stones.
Posted Mon, 29 Apr 2013 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 4 hours later
Although your history suggests that this may be due to passage of small sized stones,but surprisingly you never had any symptom of kidney stones like pain or burning during micturition.
The best would be to get the proper microscopic examination of urine done along with chemical composition of these soft granules.
Once the cause is found,it would be easy to decide the future course of action.
I hope it helps however you may revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck.