Passing clear liquid with yellow small spots. No fever or pain. Taking imodium. Any suggestion?

I have clear liquid, with yellow small spots *looks like corn" but have not eaten any of that recently. No fever, cramping in my stomach which stops if I take Imodium. Do I need to see a doctor of just keep taking Imodium. I drink a lot of water each day and I am not sexually active. I am 69 yrs old
Posted Thu, 23 May 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 3 hours later

I have read your query with diligence.

Your query says that you have a clear liquid with yellow small spots “looks like corn".

I am glad to know that you do not have fever or cramps.

I do not think you need to see a doctor as of now. Continue to take more water. Along with it, also take Electral solution or the oral rehydration salt along with water.

You must be fine soon. I do not think there is a need to visit the ER now.

You should be fine with adequate rehydration and rest.

Let me know if you have more concerns. Get well soon.