Ask a Urologist   »  

Pass blood clots while urinating and no pain. Suggest?

I have been observing this since yesterday .. whenever I urinate I find something like blood clots while passing. I am really worried why would this be happening. .. I dont feel any kind of pain. ..
Posted Mon, 9 Feb 2015 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 45 minutes later
Dear Sir ,

Thank you for your query.

Well looking into the history you gave there can be many causes for painless hematuria that is visible blood in urine like UTI , bladder stones , enlargged prostate , malignany etc. Even strenuous exercise can lead to this condition .

Just by the history it cannot be said whether you are suffering from which problem . It require a complete urine routine microscopy , USG abdomen plus physical examination to reach to a diagnosis.

I advise you to consult a urologist and get yourself evaluated .

Wish you good health.

Dr. Shruti