Parkinson's disease, taking Syndopa and Pramiprex. Increased hand and leg tremors. Correct dosage?

Hi, I am 80yrs old lady and have been suffering from parkinson.s disease since 2009. I am taking 3 syndopa plus and 1 pramipex.125 daily. But for last 1 month my tremor in the hands and legs have increased. Can you please suggest the doses of syndopa plus and pramipex.125 so that I can feel better? If some more other medicines are to be added, please let me know. Regards.
Posted Wed, 3 Oct 2012 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 7 hours later
The increase in tremor in the limbs is suggestive of a worsening of the disease. Since you are already taking syndopa and pramipex, an increase in the doses is required but the changes in the doses can be recommended only after a detailed examination as a regular monitoring of symptoms is required for dosage regulation.
I recommend you to consult a neurologist for the same.
Keep yourself well nourished with diet XXXXXXX in proteins, fresh fruits and XXXXXXX leafy vegetables. Keep yourself well hydrated as well which is extremely important for aged persons.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.