Painless, colorless, closed indentations on penis, tender glans, diagnosed with acute urethritis, prescribed phenazopyridine. Any ideas?

my penis suddenly has two painless, colorless, and closed indentations or craters (no bleeding or leaking or fluid) on the corona of my penis and my glans is very tender. no other symptoms. i haven't had any sexual encounters in two months. i plan to go to a urologist on thursday, and by urethritis (ngu) and prescribed phenazopyridine, doxycyline hyclate, and cefuroxime axetile. i've tested negative for hiv, chlamydia, and gonorrhea in the meantime. any idea what could be causing this?
Posted Mon, 9 Jul 2012 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 3 hours later

I understand your query and concern.
It could be meatitis or urethritis.
The treatment is antibiotics AND U R IN THE RIGHT LINE OF TREATMENT.
As u have tested negative for the common problems, it could be nonspecific urethritis.
If there is difficulty is passing urine, u may have to rush to the ER.
It is a treatable condition and there is nothing to worry.
Hope I answered. Kindly get back for doubts.