Painful red spot next to clitoris. Suggest the medication?

I have a red very painful spot next to my clitoris. It is not a bump and not pustulated. It has happened before and it is typically before my period. It lasts a few days and goes away. I feel fine otherwise. It is just very painful to the touch and I can see its red in that area.
Posted Wed, 23 Oct 2013 in Women Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 19 hours later
Brief Answer:
Kindly reply for a few questions for satisfactory answer

Detailed Answer:

Thank you for choosing XXXXXXX Kindly answer the following questions so that I can come to a conclusion,

Do you have any associated white discharge?
How are your menstrual periods, regular or irregular?
Do you have painful periods?
Is there any itching near the clitoris?
Do you have urinary complaints like, increased frequency or burning micturition or painful urination?

Please ask if you have more questions, and do write back with the answers so that I can guide you further.

Awaiting your response.