Painful pimples inside the nose. Can I use Enzoflam?

have 2 pimples inside my nose and it is paining. is enzoflam ok?
Posted Fri, 4 May 2012 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 1 hour later

What you might seems to be having is infection in hair root inside the nose. This is a very common condition in this part of body.

Enzoflam is an analgesic drug; this will definitely give you pain relief and help to reduce the swelling related to it. Please do not take this drug on empty stomach and without prescription.

Apart from this drug, you also need to take a course of antibiotics to cure it. Please do not ignore any minor infection in this area as it can spread very fast and can lead to complications.

It is advisable that you visit your doctor and get properly examined and treated for this.

In mean time do not press it, do not frequently touch it.

I hope this answers your query, I will be glad to reply any follow up query that you have.

In case you do not have any further query, please accept the answer.