Painful lump in the testicle, wrist and jaw pain. Are these related?

a few days ago I found a small hard lump on the upper back side of my right testicle. it is extremely painful to the touch. about a week prior to this, I had a small spot on the top of my left shoulder that was extremely painful; joint pain in my wrists and jaw muscles. Since then, the wrist, shoulder, and jaw pain has subsided but the pain and bump on my testicle persist. Could these be related in some way? What tests are used to diagnose the lump on my testicle?
Posted Sun, 22 Apr 2012 in Testicle Problems
Answered by Dr. Chandan Choudhary 2 hours later

Small lump over the upper part of testis can be due to multiple reasons. Infection or cysts could be the cause here. A proper clinical examination by a competent physician shall confirm the diagnosis. Blood sugar test is entailed.

I do not feel the scrotal lump is related to any of the lumps - shoulder / wrist / jaw.

Please send couple of closeup photographs of the scrotal lumps and random blood sugar reports to my attention at YYYY@YYYY

Hope this answers your query.

Awaiting your reply.