Painful frontal lobe and headache, had an upward hit to nose. Is that the cause?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
Can a hard upward hit to the nose be the cause of painful frontal lobe morning and laying down headaches that started a few days after the blow and have persisted for four mornings
Posted Sat, 9 Jun 2012 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 2 hours later
An upward hit in the nose can cause an XXXXXXX hemorrhage in the nasal sinuses. The XXXXXXX congestion or a minor hair line fracture might also be the reason behind the pain you are having.
You need to get yourself evaluated at your primary physician and if necessary, go for an MRI to have a more accurate opinion.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.