Painful ejaculation while masturbation and having sex. How to get rid of this?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Jul 2016
Jul 2016

Urologist
Question
Hi
from some time now I feel like burning sensation, when I pass sperm like having sex or masturbate. what can be the issue
Posted Mon, 1 Apr 2013 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 2 hours later
Hello

Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have painful ejaculation from recent times.

The most common cause of painful ejaculation at this age is Prostatitis or Urethritis.
This can be confirmed on clinical examination and Digital Rectal Examination by a Urologist.

Please get following preliminary tests done to conclude

1) Routine Urine Test and Urine culture.
2) Ultrasound Scanning will reveal infection
3) Microscopic examination and culture and sensitivity of the Prostatic Fluid will help to know the organism causing the infection and antibiotics to which they are sensitive.
Prostatic fluid can be obtained by Urologist by doing prostatic massage.

Take some antibiotics like combination of Trimethoprim and Sulphamethoxole after discussion with your family Physician or Urologist.

Hope I have answered your query.

Please feel free to ask if you have any more questions I shall be happy to help you.

Thanks with Regards.
Dr.Patil..

..

Follow-up: Painful ejaculation while masturbation and having sex. How to get rid of this? 20 hours later
Hello Doctor,
Thanks for your reply on this. Are all the test you mentioned necessary. As of my problem, I am usually seeing this problem from past 5-10 days, like after having sex and during sex i feel bit pain when my penis skin is stretched. But when it comes to normal it irritates a bit while it comes in contacts with my inner, and after some time its all fine till i involve in sex again. Also I feel like the skin at the head of penis is bit sensitive. please advise.

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 4 hours later

Thanks for follow up.

It is better to undergo the tests mentioned earlier to rule out Prostatitis, if you have painful ejaculation that is embarrassing you.

The pain that you have on stretching foreskin may be due to partial Phimosis.
This can be confirmed only on clinical examination.

Please consult qualified Urologist or General Surgeon for examination. If necessary you may need to get circumcised.

Thanks and Regards.

Dr.Patil