Pain under shoulder blade due to trapped wind. What can I take to ease it?

I have server pain under my right shoulder blade from trapped wind, what can i take to ease it?
Posted Sat, 22 Sep 2012 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Rajeev Chavda 1 hour later
Thanks for posting your query. I am happy to address your questions, trapped wind and would go away and persist with indigestion remedies and hot drinks. It could be due to irritable bowel and will subside on usage of antacids. If muscular then a heating pad or warm compresses can be helpful. If this problem persists you have may be more than just trapped air, will recommend to get yourself examined from a specialist and he may recommend some tests to rule out any other cause. Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions, I will be happy to help. Thanks