Pain on lower back. Is it due to injection given in the lower back during C- section?

I have long working hours. At the end of the day I have terrible pain in my lower back. This started after delivering my second baby. It was a c-section. Since then i have lower back ache. Is it becoz of the injection given in lower back for the operation. Kindly advise.
Posted Sat, 26 Oct 2013 in Back Pain
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 51 minutes later
Brief Answer:
it is possible

Detailed Answer:

I am sorry about the pain that you are suffering.

The long working hours is one cause for your terrible pain. The injection given in the lower back during C- section is another cause.

I advise you to give as much rest as possible to your back. Use small cushion to support your back.

You can also use a lumbosacral abdominal belt of appropriate size to decrease the pain.

Lie down flat on your bed. Do not use a pillow to support the head. This causes strain in the lower back area.

It is also advisable to get a X-ray of the lower back to see for any compression in the spine.

Get well soon.