Pain medicine more effective than Norco for back and hip stiffness?
User rating for this question
Posted Sat, 8 Mar 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 3 hours later
Brief Answer: All the stronger drugs need prescription. Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for trusting us with your health concern. The pain medications better than Norco are - methadone; Demerol; Oxymorphone; MS Contin; Naproxen; Piroxicam The other treatment options include oral muscle relaxants, hot fomentation, lubricating agents like glucosamine sulfate, chondroitin , dycerin, etc calcium supplements and some life style modifications and physiotherapy. All these are prescription only medicines and are best if taken under the guidance of your orthopedician. Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have. Wishing you good health. Regards. Dr. Rakhi Tayal. For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
People also viewed
- Is cough or hoarseness a side effect of adderall?
- Is painful erection a side effect of alprostadil?
- Is fever a side effect of atropine/diphenoxylate?
- Avapro 150 mg
- Is lower back or side pain a side effect of alli?
- Indomethacin 25 mg
- Lower back pain and stiffness
- Diphenhydramine hydrochloride cream
- Pain in back of fullness and stiff
- Back pain and stiff neck
- Carbamazepine level monitor
- Abdominal pain and back stiffness
- Is hives or welts a side effect of advair diskus?
- Butenafine hydrochloride cream
- Stiff back pain