Pain in uterus after doing exercise. What should I do?

Mar 2013
Sir,i did skipping nd i m feeling a pressure in my uterus while peeing..its paining very badly in my uterus..i also did gyming excercise..should i do skipping and gyming excercise again? And ehy theres a pain?
Posted Tue, 29 Oct 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 8 minutes later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for writing to us with your health query.
If you did any unusual exercise ( that is , did any form of exercise for the first time or after a gap of a very long time ) - then yes, take it easy.
Take a break for a few days, and then resume it very gently.
Do not immediately go to intense exercise, but slowly increase the number of repetitions over a period of days.
You could be also having mild urinary infection .
If the pain and discomfort does not go away in a couple of days ( meanwhile do not exercise ), then consult a gynecologist for a urine examination and XXXXXXX check up to rule out anything wrong.
However , at present, I think it has to be a pulled muscle from the exercise.
All the best.
Please feel free to ask for further clarifications.