Pain in throat, jumping eye lid, pain in chest, stabbing pain in stomach, nauseous. Heart burn or worse?

Infertility Specialist
I have constant dull pain on the left side of my throat, the bottom lid of my left eye was jumping all day, and for the past two nights I've been having pain in my chest on the left side that everyone keeps telling me is heartburn but I think it's more. The chest pain only comes at night when I lye down after a few minutes of the pain I feel lightheaded and I'm nauseous everyday sometimes the pain subbsides once I belch or pass gas I currently have a stabbing pain in right side of my stomach
Posted Sat, 14 Apr 2012 in Heart Attack
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 3 hours later

I understand your concerns. As per my experience, it is a minor problem related to digestion.

Please do the following:
1) It could be due to Heartburn (Gastritis). It gets relieved if you take any antacid tablets.
2) If you are under some sort of stress recently, even it makes you feel so. So find if there is stressful event right now and try not to keep thinking repeatedly about it.
3) If you suspect that it is some thing more, then just get an ECG (electrocardiogram) done. It will clarify everyhing about heart and you can relax.
4) Dont worry about jumping eyelid for one day. It happens to many people and its normal. It will resolve on it's own.
5) Throat pain with chest pain happens when you catch cold. So keep yourself warm for 3 days. Even gastritis is associated with throat pain especially if there is acid reflux.

There is nothing alarming or worrying.

I hope, this answers your query. Please accept my answer in case you have no follow up queries.