Pain in the right kidney, upset stomach, fatigue, nausea. Treatment for infection?

for several days I have had pain in my right kidney, for a couple of weeks maybe more I have had an upset stomach. Now I am tired and slightly woosey. XXXXXXX XXXXXXX
Posted Sun, 15 Apr 2012 in Infections
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 32 minutes later
You have three symptoms which are most likely to be due to a renal infection or calculus followed by intestinal infection.
Repeated infections are a common association with diabetes.
You need to have a routine urine and stool examination and an ultrasound scan of your abdomen to find out the exact cause.
Please visit your physician to undergo physical check up and also to undergo relevant investigations required in your case.
Right now you can help yourself by having plenty of fluids, a healthy diet and vitamin C supplements orally.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.