Pain in the penis, white discharge, pain while urination

Question
Hi sir,
I am unmarried person. So i use to do waste my sperms regularly. one week back what happened suddenly i got pain in my pennies. after a day white liquid coming from my pennies. I thought it will get stop, but after one week also its not getting stopped. While urine its paining very much. Pls suggest me needful thing.
thankyou

Posted Sat, 21 Apr 2012 in Men Sexual Problems

Answered by Dr. Aashish Raghu 20 minutes later
Hi

I understand your concern.

It may be possible that you have an infection which is causing burning pain and presence of pus as well.

You may need a course of oral antibiotics for the infection to be treated. Discuss this with your Physician. Also, get a urine routine examination done.

Do drink plenty of water. You may drink Cranberry juice as well for relief from the pain and burning sensation. Eat plenty of fresh fruits and XXXXXXX leafy vegeteables.

Eat healthy. Do regular exercise. Even if too much masturbation is done, sometimes prostrate gland gets infected and you can have pain and high chance of infection as well. Try to reduce the frequency and also do not masturbate very forcefully otherwise there are higher chances of damage and infection to the urethra.

Do consult a Urologist and get examined thoroughly and tested for urinary infection. Also the Doctor needs to rule out any urinary stones which can also cause sudden pain.

I hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer your follow up queries.