Pain in the penis during ejaculation. Causes and treatment?

Urologist
Question
doctor i am having penile pain when i ejaculate what is the reason for that and please provide me the correst solution
Posted Thu, 12 Apr 2012 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 10 hours later
Dear,

It is very difficult to exactly pinpoint the cause for your penile pain when ejaculating. However, it is possible that finasteride has shrunk your prostate and made it fibrotic. The fibrosis of prostate may be making the ejaculation process more difficult.

I usually start such patients of mine on alpha blockers and they do very well. Try them under the guidance of urologist and let me know how you are doing.

Hope I have answered your query. Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.