Pain in the groin area. Have congenital bilateral dysplasia. Could it be cancer?

Hi im a 36yr old female, I am fit and healthy have had 3 children.
i have a pain in my right upper inner thigh groin area, its not severe but nagging it is made temporarily worse by a bowel movement it started about 12 wks ago, at the time i was doing some spinning cycling classes and thought it could be that, i did notice some parathesia of my labia after cycling.I have congenital bilateral dysplasia of the hips, i'm terrified i might have cancer of the bowel/ovary/ and that its too late already. what could be causing the pain?
Posted Mon, 7 May 2012 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Mohammed Tauseef 1 hour later

Thank you for the query.

I would like to know few more things which would help me in suggesting you better:

1.) Are you a Firstborn in your family?
2.) Do you have difficulty walking?
3.) Do you have Pain in your Hip area?
4.) Do you have numbness or weakness in your Lower limbs?

You History suggests you have a Nerve Compression in the Thigh area. The possibility of cancer looks rare. Normally the Femoral Nerve Passes through this area. This has to be confirmed, Kindly get yourself examined by a Orthopedician so that he may examine you in detail and suggest few tests like,

2.) MRI Scan.

to confirm it. Once confirmed, you will be treated accordingly.

Hope I have answered your query. Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.