Pain in the breast, back and shoulder. Could this be muscular?

Ive had several days of pain in my left breast no lumps that I can feel but after a realy uncomfortable sleep i now have pain in my back left shoulder blade im 52 and otherwise very healthy do you think it could be muscular?
Posted Sun, 7 Apr 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Gopal Krishna Dash 40 minutes later

Thanks for the query,

I understand your concern

Let me tell you that your problem in not serious to worry about

Pain in the left should blade could be muscular. You can go to a physiotherapist who will teach you exercises to improve the pain as well as your muscles stiffness around that joint will improve. I XXXXXXX not think that you should worry. Wait for about 7 days and if it is persistent you may think of visiting a local physician.
Regarding the pain the breast, you do not need to worry as there are no lumps palpable.

Please stay relaxed

Hope this clarifies
Please let me know if there are any concern
Best wishes