Pain in testicles and lower abdomen, burning sensation in penis, change in size of testicles. Need treatment?

hello sir, i m of 22 age, sir m feeling uncomfortable in my testicles for 4-5 day, having un explainble light kind of pain, sometime burning sensation in my penis tip after masturbation, yesterday i found my left ball hangs little lower then the right one, and having pain in lower left abdominal, what should i do.... m worried having all this in this age, do i get up std or anything bigger? not able to sit proprly i mean i feel thr is something wrong, do it wil get self cured?
Posted Mon, 4 Jun 2012 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 1 hour later

First of all please relax; you are not having any serious problem.

Let’s clear your queries one by one.

>One side of testis hanging lower then other is absolutely normal.
>Having discomfort in testis and burning after masturbation may be normal or due to some local infection in the part.
>This along with some discomfort in lower abdomen goes in more in favor of some infection.

The best thing for you is to visit your family/general surgeon and get your examined. After examination if he finds you are having some infection, he will give you a course of antibiotics and you will be fine.

In mean time please do following,

1. Avoid wearing tight fitting clothes
2. Avoid lifting heavy weight
3. Drink plenty of liquids
4. Avoid pressure on the part.

I hope this helps.

Please write again if you have something more to ask.

In case you do not have further query, please accept the answer.