Pain in shoulder blade and pressure in left arm. ECG showing left bundle branch block. Is it a sign of heart disease?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
pain in shoulder blade center back along with pressure pain in upper left arm between shoulder and elbow and just slight pressure on chest -feel more with deep breaths, shortness of breath with goofing around with kids, walking quickly and sometimes talking- ecg shows left bundle branch block - (2 ecgs showed the same) in 3 weeks have stress test mibi- very small community - resources limited -- had 2 really stonger episodes and one nauseaus dizzy blurred vision for 40 mins episode-- optomistrist says eyes perfect condition most be circulation? haven't had to wear glasses yet .... what could be going on? is it heart disease? cant be serious or surely they wouldn't wait 3 weeks for stress testing...its been over 2 weeks now and when arm and chest starts to tighten I sit down with feet up...this usually seems to help after a period ...
Posted Sat, 16 Nov 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Vaibhav Gandhi 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Yes problem indicates heart disease

Detailed Answer:

I have studied your case.

As per your history and presentation of symptoms there is probability of heart disease.
Yes you need to do stress test as soon as possible, if it suggests insufficiency then angiography may be required.
You can do blood markers like TROP-T ,and CPK-MB.
If all reports are normal then there can be nerve compression in spine ,so you may need MRI spine.
Till time take cardio protective medication like beta blockers consulting your doctor and take complete bed rest.

Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries.