Pain in scrotum, having problem in ejaculation. Is there any treatment?

General Surgeon

I am a 19 year old guy and this morning I woke up with an extremely painful feeling in my scrotum. The thing that connects the balls with the body hurt very much and It really felt as if one the balls had "dropped off" or "disconnected", as if it had snapped off. Now we're 5 hours later and it still doesn't feel ok. I tried to see if I can ejaculate, but it turns out that I am absolutely unable to ejaculate now, even with visual stimulation of you know what kind of sites. The balls didn't even "contract" or ehm... get closer to the body, which normally happens when you're about the ejaculate. Maybe I should put it like this: it felt as if the balls didn't play along anymore, as if it was just my penis that was left.

I am extremely worried, so I hope that you can tell me what happened.

Posted Mon, 13 May 2013 in Testicle Problems
Answered by Dr. Hari Charan Perigela 35 minutes later
The testis on both sides are suspended by spermatic cord which connect the testis into the abdomen.
The position of the testis will vary depending on the temperature.
The testis will not be separated from the body except in severe trauma when the cord is cut by sharp object.As there is no history of trauma,nothing to worry.
The contractions also depend on the temperature.
It is not mandatory for the testis to contract during ejaculation.
The discomfort in the scrotum can be due to many causes like infection ,torsion etc.
Please get a Colour doppler of the scrotum to confirm the diagnosis.
Till then take Antibiotic like Balofloxacin and anti inflammatory drug.
If you come back after colour doppler,i will clarify further
Nothing to worry
Wish you good health