Pain in right testicle. Problem in keeping an erection, penis becomes weak during intercourse. Remedy?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Jul 2016
Jul 2016

Urologist
Question
Hi my names XXXXXXX n I've been having some problems for some time now. I'm only 21 years old and am having pain in my right testicle. And the vain connecting to it seems to swell up from time to time. I also have been having serious problems keeping an erection. Even masturbating sometimes I can't stay hard for myself. But when I'm with a female everything seems okay and ready but as soon as the time for intercourse to happen my penis becomes very weak and dies. Idk what to do. I went n got std tested again and had a doc look. Came negative for everything I could test for. Please help me this has been happening to me off n on for 2-3 yrs. I use to be a pornstar in the sheets now I'm lucky to stay hard long enough to cum. :( plz help!
Posted Sat, 10 Aug 2013 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 37 minutes later
Hello
Thanks for your query Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have infection of Testicle and Epididymis(Epididymo-Orchitis).
However this needs to be confirmed by clinical examination by a qualified Urologist
Please consult urologist for clinical evaluation and get following basic tests done to help in diagnosis.
1) Urine routine and culture.
2)Ultrasound scanning of the scrotum.
Please take broad spectrum antibiotics like cefotaxime along with anti inflammatory medication like Diclofenac twice daily. Ensure to drink more water
.
As regards your problem of not getting hard erection in majority of cases in absence of any major health issue it is mind related and is due to performance anxiety. Following general measures will help you to boost up your confidence and in getting hard erection.
1)Have a moderate exercise for 45 minutes followed by meditation for 1/2 hour.
2)Have high protein diet with vegetables and fruits and vitamins A.C.D,E.and zinc.
3)Take antioxidants like 4-5 almond everyday.
4) Avoid smoking and consuming alcohol.

If problem persists even after 4-5 months consult qualified Psychiatrist for counselling.

Hope I have answered your query .Please do write again if you have more questions I shall be happy to help you.
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.

Follow-up: Pain in right testicle. Problem in keeping an erection, penis becomes weak during intercourse. Remedy? 29 minutes later
Thank you this seems to help a lot. I very much appreciate it. Also is what you think I may have transferable thru partners at all? Also how is it possible that I have gotten an infection of the testicle? And epydidpis could be caused because of the prior std clamidyea from my past? And yes poor diet was my first assumption to the erection problems, I eat fast food too often, excerise is at a minimum and cigerettes is a way to common thing in my life. Also can you please suggest more meal type of ideas besides just fruits n veggys tht can help? I'm 21 not the best cook and its usually easier to run to get fast food. Any good ideas for that too? Thank you so much again!

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 40 minutes later
Hello
Thanks for follow up The chlamydia infection that you had in the past remains dormant and can recur again. The infection of the testicle is most likely to be due to chlamydia.
As regards high protein diet you can have protein supplements ,eggs ,meat etc.
Thanks and Regards
Dr.Patil.

Follow-up: Pain in right testicle. Problem in keeping an erection, penis becomes weak during intercourse. Remedy? 1 hour later
If you are right about the infection and epididymis, and tests say your are right. What might be my next move? Surgery? Medication?

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 3 hours later
Hello
Thanks for writing again.
Next course of action would be take broad spectrum antibiotic like Cefotaxime along with anti inflammatory medicine Diclofenac twice daily for two weeks .It will sure to get resolved.
Thanks and Regards
Dr.Patil.

Follow-up: Pain in right testicle. Problem in keeping an erection, penis becomes weak during intercourse. Remedy? 44 hours later
Thank you very much I will be going to the doc tomorrow morning to get this resolved. I'll post what they say as well after. I just hope they don't turn.me down because I can't afford insuranse :/

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 13 minutes later
Hello
Thanks for writing again.
Please go ahead as you have planned and do write me again I shall try my best to help you to resolve your problem.
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.