Ask a Urologist   »  

Pain in penis and abdomen,partial loss of erection

General Surgeon
I have pain just above the base of my penis in my abdomen. It's also painful to bend my penis downwards. I'm sure it began when I had sex last week. I could tell something was wrong and lost my erection partially. Now it is more difficult to get an erection and it is not as large. I haven't tried having sex again as I think it will be too painful.
Posted Tue, 8 May 2012 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Rajinder Bajoria 11 minutes later

Post sex /intra sex penile trauma is a known entity. Many people suffer from penile trauma by doing sex in some unusual position or posture. Do you have any swelling around the penis or it is pain that is bothering you.? Your penis needs medical examination to assess the trauma. This is necessary and urgent. Most time a doctor orders an Ultrasound scan to assess it.

Penile fracture during sex is also common. So first of all get medical opinion after examination & give rest to your penis for few weeks to let it heal. You can take analgesic if you feel pain is unbearable.

‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and speedy recovery”