Pain in lower stomach with nausea. Nothing found in ovary. Reason?

Hello, since january ive had a pain in my right lower side of my stomach (near my belly button) Since then it has gotten worse, and the pain isnt always in the same spot. i have been to the doctors and he looked into my overies and found nothing and wasnt very conserned about it. I always feel boated and gassy, i feel nasuas, im not going to the bathroom reguarly it dosnt feel good to lay on my stomach. my stomach on the right side Even looks bigger right now it hurts my stomach to Sand up straight. i really dont like going to see another doctor since i seem to be wasting their time. Can you please tell me what would help
Posted Sun, 23 Dec 2012 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 2 hours later
Dear Madam,

It is very difficult to exactly point what is the source of your pain. However, you should get yourself investigated with ultrasound abdomen and urinalysis.

The three possibilities that can be thought of are stone disease, chronic appendicitis or gastritis. Till you get yourself investigated, you should start yourself on antacids and see if they help.

Rajiv Goel