Pain in lower abdomen, testicles, urine microscopy test done, pus cells, epithelial cells noted, RBC, crystals nil. Causes ?

Urologist
Question
Hi I am a 29 year old male. I am feeling a discomforting pain sometimes in my lower abdomen and testicles. In my Urine Microscopy Test the pus cells have been reported from 4-6 Hpf and Epithelial Cells are 2-3 Hpf...RBC, Cast and Crystal are nil. Do I have to worry about anything.
Posted Thu, 3 May 2012 in Men's Health
Follow-up: Pain in lower abdomen, testicles, urine microscopy test done, pus cells, epithelial cells noted, RBC, crystals nil. Causes ? 10 minutes later
Physical Examination Reports:-
Volume 20 ml
Colour Pale Yellow
Specific Gravity 1.020
Appearance Clear
pH 6.0

Chemical Examination:-
Protein Nil
Urine Sugar Nil
Urobilinogen Nil
Ketone Bodies Nil
Bile Salt and pigments Nil

Aerobic C&S Urine
Organism Isolated No growth after 48 hours of incubation

Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 46 minutes later

You need to repeat urine examination.The test does show mild giving urine examination, make sure skin is pulled back, allow first 30-50 ml to pass and then collect the midstream urine sample.

In addition, you should get ultrasound KUB(kidney urinary bladder )region.

Hope i have answered your query.I will be available for follow up.

Follow-up: Pain in lower abdomen, testicles, urine microscopy test done, pus cells, epithelial cells noted, RBC, crystals nil. Causes ? 24 hours later
Hi

I have got the Ultra sound done and the report is absolutely normal.

Regards, XXXXXXX

Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 2 hours later
Hello XXXXXXX

Thanks for writing again.

It is good to hear that your Ultrasound report is normal.

You might have mild water.

If your symptoms increases, like burning urination, you might have to recheck your urine with the method I described in the last answer.

You might require an Antibiotic course at that time for eradication of your infection.

I hope, this answers your query.

Wish you speedy recovery.

Regards.