Pain in lower abdomen, brown discharge, heavy periods, shoulder, neck pain, hormonal problems

about 8 weeks ago i have lifted a heavy object and afterthat i had pain in lower side of abdomen both right and let hand side. after 2 weeks later spotted brown discharge followed by heavy period lasted for around 10 days and now again the same thing happening also i am suffering with shoulder,neck and head pain. My head feels heavy and drowsy and my hand and legs feel weak . did i get any XXXXXXX damage? will it stop me becoming preganant in future ?
Posted Mon, 23 Apr 2012 in Getting Pregnant
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 20 minutes later

I dont think that your lifting weight has caused the heavy bleeding. If the heavy lifting had created the problem,it should have occurred much before 2 weeks.

I think there is some other pathological or hormonal cause behind that.Its difficult to say what the possible cause could be without a detailed history and examination.You will need to get some tests done.Blood tests and ultrasound to start with.You need to rule out any uterine pathology and also hormonal imbalance.

I don't think there is any XXXXXXX damage,and it is surely not cased by lifting heavy weight. But whatever is the cause of bleeding needs to be treated. About your chances of pregnancy,I cannot comment without knowing the actual cause behind this.

I suggest that you see a doctor,get a pap smear,blood tests and ultrasound to start with.A gynaecologist should be able to help.