Pain in lower abdomen. Not cured by medicine. Missing periods. PG test negative. What to do?

I was suffering from pain on my lower right my doctor did MRI but at that time nothing came out.she just give me painl killer but i still was feeling pain during my period or when i m tired so i went to see doctor once again on october 12 she did pregnancy test it was negative then she did ultrasound on 17th october and she told me like mgt there is cyst so i have now appointment with gync but now problem is that i missed my periods by 4 days and haveing same symptoms of pregnancy i did HPt at home yesterday and it too was negative
Posted Tue, 13 Nov 2012 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Rajiv K Khandelwal 4 hours later

I can understand your concern. I believe the cyst is ovarian and can cause hormonal imbalance which can explain your symptoms of:
1. Pain in lower abdomen
2. Missed periods

In case you can upload the reports of the ultrasound using the facility on this site it shall help us in guiding your further.

It is better to consult your gynaecologist and get a repeat urine pregnancy test done after 3-4 days to rule out the pregnancy.

I hope I have answered your query to your satisfaction. Please feel free to revert back in case you require any clarifications or would like to share more facts regarding the condition.

Wishing you all the best..