Pain in legs, collar bones, irregular bowel movement and unsatisfied sexual life. Get tested for cancer?

Gastroenterologist, Surgical
I am 46yr old guy,suffers regular pains in my legs,then feel pain in collar bones during morning hours when lay in bed,also my motions not regular and sometimes pass lot of air,my sexual life not good since 6 months,just can get satisfaction when masterburate.and gain weight-its app 95kgs now.
i gone for checkup with SGRH docter and all reports normal (i attach theirs reference),I wish to knows how its can be cured,what best treatment can have from the concerned specialist,
I also want to have full body checkup as i not feeling well these days,also wish to have checkup for cancer and other major diseases.please guide what checkup can have that covered with all mentioned diseases.
Posted Fri, 13 Apr 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Ajit Naniksingh Kukreja 23 minutes later

Starting with your symptoms of generalized pains : Because there is no symptom related to any system, these pains usually pass off with good rest - What is the quality of sleep? Maltida and Shelcal that you are taking will help in taking care of these symptoms

Bowels being irregular with passage of gas is suggestive of collitis - Your doctor had prescribed you Vizylac, I would advise you to continue the same for atleast 2-3 weeks and avoid raw and fermented foods.

The loss of libido [Disturbed sex life] appears to be the result of your anxiety, destress yourself by morning walk and Yoga, reassure yourself there is nothing wrong with your systems and gradually you should be able to overcome it.

Your doctor had prescribed an anxiolytic which has been discontinued on followup- I would advise you continue that also for atleast 4-6 weeks.

There are different profiles for body checkup available in XXXXXXX Gangaram Hospital- ranging from basic to complete and special profile for Cardiac and cancer, but with the reports that you have got done - you principally do not need to go for any tests yet if you want to double check with your health you may select an appropriate profile.

Hope your queries have been taken care of, If you have any further query write back. Please accept my answer in case you have no follow up queries.

Follow-up: Pain in legs, collar bones, irregular bowel movement and unsatisfied sexual life. Get tested for cancer? 17 hours later
Dear Sir,

Thank you for yours response on my queries.I wish to have some more information and wish to know what other alternatives besides morning walk/yoga to get better of libido and what best diet there,i feel heavy breath even i run for few minutes,maybe as have more weight(app 95kg).

I wish to have checkup for cancer as get some black spots on skin and my mother also suffer with same,as she have spots on her scalp earlier.and now suffers wt this disease,just wish to know can go for checkup with other normal test as mentioned in attach sheet( by Aarogyam),can advice which test can be avoidable after seen my earlier test mentioned by SGRH docter.

Answered by Dr. Ajit Naniksingh Kukreja 2 hours later

Thanks again.

As I have mentioned earlier, Morning walks / Yoga is for destressing and not for treating libido which is secondary to stress as appears from your history

As far as diet is concerned avoid fatty / spicy & junk food that will help both ways - reducing your weight and increasing your vital capacity so you do not get tired.

Black spots that are present for a long time is often not concerning. They become concerning if you notice any secondary changes on them. Changes such as occurrence of pain, change of colour, texture, and increase in size are to be reported to your doctor. If you wish to rule out cancers then you may go for an excision biopsy which can be done under guidance of a plastic surgeon. Blood tests like tumour markers are available but none is very specific of the skin cancer.

The list of tests in Aarogyam is exhaustive; and complete body checkup may not needed. But if you are keen, then you may go ahead with the tests.

Hope this answers all your queries. Any further query, please do not hesitate to write back.
Please accept my answer if you do not have any further queries.

Get well soon!

Follow-up: Pain in legs, collar bones, irregular bowel movement and unsatisfied sexual life. Get tested for cancer? 21 hours later
Thank you for your guidance,just wish to know till when can have that prescribed medicines and which medicines best for day/night hours (from Maltida/Shelcal/Vizylac/anxiolytic) as sometimes not have proper slip in night hours after taking some medicines.

Answered by Dr. Ajit Naniksingh Kukreja 33 minutes later
Shelcal you can continue for a long period.

Vizylac not more than 6 weeks at stretch.

Anxiolytic also not more than 6 weeks but reduce the dose in a step wise manner.

Anxiolytic is good for night time to get good sleep.

Hope all is clear.

Get well Soon.