Pain in left thigh, testicular pain, dizziness and nausea. Pain radiates form groin up to lower abdomen. Advice

my husband has had neurological issues for a while (itching of forearms to the point of scabs) , sharp pain in left thigh. Now he has testicular pain, dizziness and naseau thats pretty constant. about 9 months ago he was having chest pains but baylor heart ceneter said his heart was fine. he had full blood work done yesterday. the pain radiates form his groin up into his lower abdomen
Posted Fri, 22 Nov 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Albana Sejdini 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Please refer to the following suggestions... Detailed Answer: Hi, The pain your husband is experiencing (groin up to lower abdomen together with testicular pain) could be related to uro-genital tract problems (infections or other). Apart the full blood work, if I were his caring doctor would also suggest urine analysis, abdominal ultrasound (with more attention paid to his urinary and genital organs). Moreover, I'd ask to examine his feces for ova/parasites and culture. Your local physician will know about these tests. Hope you were satisfied with my answer! If you have other concerns, do not hesitate to write me back!