Pain in left testicles, unable to cum post ejaculation, on celfin for bacterial infection. Causes of pain ?

Question
My left testicle has been hurting for a week. 9 days ago, after I ejacuated , I tryed cuming again. For about 15 minutes, Well I could'nt cum again. I thought I might have a bacterial infection so I been taking Celfin 500 MG for 6 days but still have pain. Why is that?
Posted Sat, 5 May 2012 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. Jasvinder Singh 15 minutes later

In males, Prostatic infection and infection of the Epididymis can cause such kind of testicular pain. But if you are having trouble ejaculating as well then bladder stones, prostatitis and bladder causes should be suspected which can cause urinary as well as ejaculatory symptoms. You can take this medicine as prescribed by your doctor. However the cause of this testicular pain needs to be found out.

Hence it is mandatory to get a few investigations done. These include Ultrasound lower abdomen, testicular Ultrasound and Color Doppler, urethral swab and PSA (prostatic specific antigen). Best would be to get these investigations done from a Urologist.

Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries.

Regards.