Pain in left eye and right eye drooping

Jan 2013

Hi I just had a sharp pain in my left eye and now my right eye is drooping
Posted Wed, 3 Oct 2012 in Vision and Eye Disorders
Answered by Dr. Mayank Bhargava 1 hour later
History of left eye pain with drooping may due to ocular disease or may a part of migraine.
Do you have tears from eyes/ redness in eyes/ itching in eyes/ defective vision in left eye?
If yes, then you should consult with ophthalmologist and get eye pressure and perimetry for muscles movements and coordination.
If ocular symptoms are absent then migraine may be the causative disease.
Do you have pulsating headache?
Do you have any associated symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, floaters in eyes?
Do you have any aggravating factor for eye pain?
At times, migraine is associated with weakness in muscles and may cause drooping of eyes.
You should consult with physician and neurologist and should go for CT/ MRI scan brain.
You may have intracranial pathology hence you should go for above prescribed investigation.
Put your views also.
Get well soon,
Dr. Mayank Bhargava