Pain in labia majora, swelling. No rash. Feels bruised to touch. Ligament strain?

Woke up today with pain on the very upper part of my left labia Majora by my pubic bone, no rash,I did notice a bit of swelling and a little swollen line under the skin, 1/4 in long or so just feels bruised when I touch it or when walking. I do exercise 5 times a week about an hour or more each day and did a different workout this's week, could I have just strained a ligament? Or what could it be? I did not work out yest or today because my thighs and butt were sore from walking lunges.
Posted Sat, 6 Apr 2013 in Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by Dr. Nilofer AR 1 hour later

Pain over the pubic bone is due to strain over the pubic ligament.
Take diclofenac tablet twice a day for 7 days.
Avoid work out for another one week
It will subside in a weeks time.
Do not worry.

Hope this helps.
Feel free to ask if you have further doubts. I will be happy to clarify.
Dr Nilofer
Follow-up: Pain in labia majora, swelling. No rash. Feels bruised to touch. Ligament strain? 8 hours later
I thought maybe it was a yeast infection after doing some reading, I took an OTC med last night. I'm not as sore today and the swelling has gone down, the lump is almost gone. Could it just be a yeast infection?
Answered by Dr. Nilofer AR 2 hours later
Thanks for your reply.

Pain over pubic ligament must have subsided in 12 hours after rest.
It is not yeast infection.
Good that swelling has gone down.
Anyways, give it some time to heal completely.
Avoid strenuous activity and take care.

I will be glad to answer if you need further clarifications.
Dr Nilofer