Pain in head and coughing with phlegm. Blood test done. Which specialist should I consult?

I live in Hyderabad in India and 55 years old. I am suffering from pain on my left side of the head, left side of nose not exact nose, besides nose, left side throat pain, continuing cough with flegm in white color for the last 30 days. I have visited a general physician who has prescribed pain killer and anti biotic tabs for 5 days but no relief and again the doctor prescribed another pain killer and another anti biotic for 10 days but no relief. The doctor told me to get x XXXXXXX of my left side face for suspecting sinus but x XXXXXXX report says no sinus. The doctor told me to get my sputum tested and the report says no issues. The doctor again asked me to get CBP and ERS blood test which also says no problem. I am suffering fro the last 30 days continuosly. But I do not have any cold or running nose etc. I want your advise whether i should go to a homoeo doctor, or aurvedic doctor or allopathy doctor, If allopathy, I should go to ENT specialist or a Pulmologist. Please advice. Thanks and regards. Where can I see your reply. Earliest I said that blood test called CBP and ERS but it is incorrect. the correct name is CBP and ESR. (Complete blood picture and erythrocyte sedimentation rate)
My e-mail address is ' YYYY@YYYY '
Posted Sat, 9 Mar 2013 in Lung and Chest disorders
Answered by Dr. Sundar Gnanavel 2 hours later
Thanks for you r query. Considering the blood investigations that are normal and sinus x XXXXXXX that has turned out to be negative the ideal choice of doctor to consult would be a pulmonologist who would be able to rule out respiratory diseases leading to the above said symptoms.
Dr Sundar