Ask a Urologist   »  

Pain in glans and urethra after masturbation, frequent urination

after masturbation lately, the glans of my penis aches and even feels like my uretha is achy- after the last session 24 hours ago the ache is still there. The pain is not bad, just a continuing ache where I normally notice none- my urination seems normal but maybe a little more frequent than usual.
Posted Thu, 20 Sep 2012 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 18 minutes later

Itching, discomfort and increase in frequency of urination goes in favor of either urinary tract or some local infection.

At times you might have some local discomfort after aggressive masturbation.

At present there is nothing to worry about.

In case this continues frequently please consult your like urine examination etc.

I hope this clarifies your concern.