Pain in clitoris,blisters,white heads,painful to urinate

age: 36; female; 5foot4inches, 220lbs
about a week ago I started to have pain in my clitoris area and have discovered some bumps (look like blisters - white heads on the bumps) they are all all over my clitoris and clitoris hood and spreading down towards the outer area of the vagina...what should I do to treat as it is now painful to pee and hurts to touch
Posted Sat, 14 Apr 2012 in Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 9 minutes later

Please provide some information.

1.Did you have unprotected sex recently,say in the last 2 weeks?
2.Apart from pain,any discharge from the blisters?
3.Have you had any sexually transmitted diseases before?

Awaiting your reply.

Follow-up: Pain in clitoris,blisters,white heads,painful to urinate 5 hours later
to answer your questions:

1. I have had unprotected sex...with my boyfriend of 2 years...I noticed the pain start after having sex last weekend (particularly in the area where he uses his fingers versus penetration)
2. no discharge at this point...some of the blisters have white heads on them that look like puss...but not all are like this
3. I have not had any sexually transmitted diseases before.

Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 2 hours later

Thanks for the information,

I believe that you should be tested for herpes and also a full profile for stds should be done at the same time.

Nothing to panic about.Its treatable.You will be given antibiotics if the diagnosis is confirmed.Please avoid sexual intercourse for some time.