Pain in chest and arm. Family history of heart problem. Medical test normal. Related to gallbladder?

I'm 32 and had bad pain in the chest more on the left side but has moved around to both sides now this week along with right arm and side. Doctor said my chest xrays and ekg and blood work were all great. Ive been reading some blogs about gall bladder and wondering if it could cause these symptoms because it always happens at night and I have had a lot of gas and belching a lot? And does gall bladder pain last for long periods of time because at night I can feel pressure for a long time sometimes about all night. They said I have anxiety but don't agree with there diagnosis. My dads family has a long history of heart problems but according to my blood pressure and pulse and cholesterol I took after my mothers side or so I hope. I am going to get an echo in 2 weeks but the more I read about gall bladder and the symptoms I wonder if this is not what is going on?
Posted Wed, 13 Mar 2013 in Liver and Gall Bladder
Answered by Dr. Sudhir 12 minutes later

Your symptoms are not typical of gall bladder or heart.Since pain started on left side, possibility of gall bladder pain seems less likely.But there can be untypical presentation.I would suggest you to get a sonography done, this will help to know if it is gall bladder issue.In addition gall bladder issues are generally associated with nausea and vomiting.And yes gall bladder issue can be prolonged.

For heart issues, I would suggest to get a ECG done sooner to be on safer side.

This test will clear up the confusion.

Hope this answers your question.Please ask if there are doubts.Regards.