Pain in body muscles, joints, tingling in feet and hands. Have Crohn's and on Pentase, Aemprosol. Side effects of drug?

Hello ..
I have crohn's disease and Im taking Pentase and Aemprosol now.
I start having weired symptoms (pain in my body muscles, pain in my joints -specially my fingers-, when i have pain in my fingers they become warm and a little bit red, Tingling in my body -specially my hand and my feet-)
then I had Depression and anxiety. and I had runny nose.
Then I made a blood test. The 'Antiseptrolysin O Titer' was positive (400. Which is usually 200) and i dont have any Temperature!
The doctor gave me anti-biotic and I had them for 10 days and i still have the pain in my mucles and in my joints.
I traveled to a Hot country and when I came back, when i finish the shower: Redness in the skin of my chest and feeling itchy in my back and in my stomach and my chest and become red (only after finishing the shower).
Also, I have alot of acne in my face since before. so, i start having in weired places like one in my chest and one under my left nose.

I just can't stop thinking its a XXXXXXX disease!

Do you think all these symptoms related to a disease or something?

I'm really worried and cant sleep at night that its a weired things and being sleepless. and my doctor told me nothing to worry about!
Posted Fri, 15 Jun 2012 in Chron's Disease
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 18 hours later

The skin and systemic symptoms you are having may be related to the underlying Chron's disease you have .Treating it well will cure most other symptoms.Also I notice you have some signs of anxiety which is very common when affected with a multisystem disease like Chron's.

The Antistreptolysin O titre is not a reliable indicator of existing infection.Such raised titres can be seen in latent or subclinical infections even with non virulent strains of streptococcus.Hence taking antibiotics will not help.

I suggest you to proceed taking treatment for Chron's along with symptomatic treatment with topical pain killers like DICLOFENAC ointment and Benadryl for skin reactions.

If you have any doubts please come up with them.

Please accept my answer if it was satisfying.

Wish you good health.