Pain in back, chest, neck. No relief with paracetamol. Dizziness. Blood test and ECG normal. History of ASD closure

Spine Surgeon
I have had five weeks of intermittent muscle pain that occurs in the middle of my back, chest, neck booths sides and like an all over dull ache which paracetamol doesn't relieve. I've been using heat bags.. This is all accompanied by dizziness that is there all day though not as bad in the morning. . Now the last few days I have periods where I feel nauseas and hot as well. I really feel so awful. Been to the ER yesterday and they did ECG and bloods and said everything was fine. There's no way I'm fine, I feel wretched. I also had similar symptoms just over a year ago.
Please I hope you can help.
Oh I had an ASD closure April last year and as a part of that I've had many ECGs, a Holter, a heart CT and the op itself that was trans catheter.
Posted Sat, 6 Apr 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Rahul D Chaudhari 28 minutes later
Welcome to XXXXXXX
Upper back pain and neck pain is most likely from trapezius spasm. I would suggest to take anti inflammatory with muscle relaxants and physio such as interferrential therapy or ultrasound. This should relieve the pain.
Diziness needs to be investigated. It may be due to weakness, diabetes, ear problems or brain cause. Please consult a physician to get thotough examination. Thanks.
Follow-up: Pain in back, chest, neck. No relief with paracetamol. Dizziness. Blood test and ECG normal. History of ASD closure 5 minutes later
Seen a physio and get regular massage.
I've had back pain before and it more than that. I feel so sick waves of dizziness and nausea aren't from my back. Perhaps I should have posted this in another category. Can I repost it or can you please refer it to the enteral health category? I only post in back pain because that's been the majority of the symptoms so far, plus I was feeling so atrocious when I posted it. I just didnt know what to do.
Answered by Dr. Rahul D Chaudhari 14 hours later
If you wish you can repost this question with more details of your complaints and choose appropriate category. You can also call XXXXXXX team to help you. Thanks.