Pain in abdominal area. Having lot of gases and pain while moving or bending. What could this be?

hey hi,
im facing a lot of pain in my left abdominal area, I dont feel it normally while sitting but while moving or bending it increases. can feel lot of gases, stool is normal.

please let me know if u need any more information.
Posted Mon, 19 Aug 2013 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 6 hours later

Considering the site of the pain and association of gas I suspect the pain to be due to gastritis caused by increased acidity.

In severe cases there may be ulcers formed which may result in pain if bent or lean forward.

I suggest you to consult a Gastroentrologist and get an endoscopy done to rule out the same or install treatment at the earliest.

Hope, I answered your query.