Pain in abdomen. On aciloc for ulcer. What could be this?
User rating for this question
having a pain for in abdomen for last 2 weeks. This resembles Ulcer pain I faced in 1989. Presently no medicine for ulcer except Aciloc 10 for last 6 days. Stool is clear. No constipation. Tendency of Acidity is there.
Posted Mon, 25 Nov 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Prasad 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Try proton pump inhibitor... Detailed Answer: Hi, If the pain is in the upper abdomen and the pain is related to food intake, this pain may be related to hyperacidity. In such cases, I suggest my patients to try proton pump inhibitor like pantoprazole 20mg twice daily along with prokinetic like domperidone twice daily before food for couple of weeks. I also recommend a gastrenterologist consultation for physicial examination. An endoscopy needs to be done if required. Hope this helps. Let me know if you need clarification. Regards
People also viewed
- Paper chromatography beetroot
- Stomach rumbling and bad fart
- Chronic pid from mirena coil
- Choroid plexus cyst personality disorder
- Relation of backache with hyperacidity
- What is work of aciloc 300
- Can bananas cause grey poop
- Deviated septum and chronic yeast infections
- Are proton pump inhibitors bad for sperm count?
- What is aciloc 300 good for
- Good to take chromium with oxyelite pro
- For what purpose aciloc 300
- For stomach pain aciloc 300
- What use aciloc 300
- Bananas and digestion problems