Ask a Urologist   »  

Pain during urination, no stone, no infection

pain in passing urine .no stone . no urine infection. started at age 10. got medicines. for some years no again started .pain is like spike & then ok.
Posted Sun, 29 Apr 2012 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 21 hours later

It is very difficult to exactly pinpoint the problem without investigations. Although your investigations earlier have been normal but it is still important to reinvestigate yourself with urine examination and ultrasound KUB region.

Hope I have answered your query. Do get back to me in case of further queries.

Follow-up: Pain during urination, no stone, no infection 43 minutes later
Hi Dr.

I got my urine culture & KUB ultrasound also done & the reports are normal. i want to tell you one more thing that i used to masterbate , when i was 11-12 yrs old , with the corner of bed. is there any possiblility that there is some injury in penis due to this ? or can be some problem with prostate ?
Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 2 hours later

Thank you for writing back.

The problem is unlikely to be because of injury of penis. you are probably suffering from Prostatitis and should see a urologist for examination and treatment.