Pain due to fibromyalgia. Having little relief due to medication. MRI of back showing early arthritis. Suggest the cure?

Why cant I find a doctor to prescribe a narcotic for pain relief for my fibromyalgia? I have tried physical therapy and meds such as Lyrica and have gotten minimal relief. I am tired of being in pain. I want my life back. I have had an MRI taken of my back [most of my pain is in my lower back, shoulders and legs] about 3 years ago, which showed the formation of early arthritis BTW: The pain due to my fibromyalgia, eventually forced me to give up my practice as a Pediatric Dentist. After all the years of work to finally reach the level of a private practice, I was forced to stop even before I had paid off all the school loans. I never got to experience the financial rewards of years of school and 100's of hours studying!
Posted Fri, 25 Oct 2013 in Back Pain
Answered by Dr. Vaishalee Punj 6 hours later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for posting your query on XXXXXXX

I am sorry to know about your condition. From your query, it seems that you need a physician who can prescribe pain medicines. I am writing down contact information of a physician in your area who routinely prescribes pain medicine. Check with him if he can help you.

XXXXXXX Zloczover MD
1325 S Congress Ave Suite 101
Boynton Beach, FL 0000
(561) 737-5301 (Office)

Let me know if I can assist you further

Dr Vaishalee