Pain and burning sensation on penis. Have nervous colon. Took spascolon and gastrobiotic. Related?

Question
hi dr shanthi

my problem first started when i got back to smokeing i stoped for 4 month and during this 4 month my sex drive was high so i used to masturbate alot i stratred to feel pain in the tip of the penis then when i got back to smokeing i started to have burning senssation on my penis and on my testicles and anus i went for a check up and i have been told there is nothing wrong with me but my problem is that i have nervous colon when i took the medication for it which is spascolon and gastrobiotic the burning senstation started to go away but now i have only burning sensation in the tip of my penis and when i get erect its burns more and i feel like i want to ejaculate as soon as i get erect and i still have burning on my anus and sometimes i get pain in my testecles. i use bathmate maybe this is responsebale for what i have and i use a lotion called bepanthen maybe this irratates my skin.

thanks
Posted Wed, 15 May 2013 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 8 hours later
Hi XXXXXXX

I have read your query with diligence. Nothing to worry. It seems like you have a simple Urethritis.

Smoking or masturbation is not related to this. However, you must try to give up smoking completely.

I would suggest you not to use either the bathmate or the Bepanthen. In fact, wash the area with cold water, XXXXXXX dry, and apply nothing.

Consider getting a urine routine done and drink plenty of fluids orally. You may require a course of urinary antibiotics.

Once the infection is cleared, you will have a more sustained erection.

Let me know if you have more concerns.

Get well soon.

Follow-up: Pain and burning sensation on penis. Have nervous colon. Took spascolon and gastrobiotic. Related? 2 hours later
h dr shanthi

if you don't suggest using the bathmate is there any way that I can make my penis bigger.

thanks

Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 39 minutes later
Hi XXXXXXX

Your UTI needs to be cured first. I suggest you to not use Bathmate, when you have active urinary infection.

You can use the bathmate when there is no infection. Penis enlargement devices are not proven effective medically. No clinical trial has been done on Bathmate.

Skilled Urologists rarely do Penoplasty; I do not think there is a need in you for this.

Thank you too.

Follow-up: Pain and burning sensation on penis. Have nervous colon. Took spascolon and gastrobiotic. Related? 4 minutes later
thank you very much for your help doctor and just one more qustion what about the burning on my anus.

thanks

Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 31 minutes later
Hi XXXXXXX

When you consume more fluids orally, the burning around the anus should vanish as well.

Keep me posted on how you feel after a couple of weeks.

Take care!