Pain and burning after urination, leakage, white discharge, frothy urine. Whats the cause?

I am a 38 year old male who has been experiencing painful burning after urination (but not during) which may last for up to 30 minutes. I also have leakage when sitting or standing sometimes. The buring started becoming frequent about six months ago and was not too frequentat at first , now it is happening most of the time. For the past few years I would notice a whitish-clear discharge in my urine after my morning bowel movement from time to time but the burning was only occurring every couple of months. Also, my urine is frothy (which clears up in a couple of minutes) and sometimes a dark yellow or gold (even though I primarily drink water.)
Posted Mon, 2 Jul 2012 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 5 hours later

I understand your query and concern.
You most probably have to be evaluated for the presence of stone in the bladder, infection or tumour.
Kindly consult your physician at the earliest who will do ultrasound scan, urine tests and possibly cystoscopy, if nothing comes in the other tests.
Early detection will help u get better early.
Hope I answered your query.
Kindly get back for doubts, if any.