Overweight,stress.Treatment for fat removal?

I have a fat in my belly because of prolonged stress. So wat is the proper treatment to remove total fat. Belly fat is dangerous?
Posted Mon, 7 May 2012 in Weight & Lifestyle
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 7 minutes later

Fat deposition is definitely XXXXXXX It can lead to many conditions that could be harmful to your health in the future. It can also lead to high cholesterol, hypertension, diabetes and cardiac disease.

You need to monitor your weight regularly,and reduce it if you are over weight.

Strict diet and exercise regimen will definitely help you to reduce weight.

A more permanent method of fat reduction is by liposuction but includes other surgical risks.

As you are only 30 yrs, I suggest the standard recommendation of diet and exercise to loose weight. Surgery is only the last resort.

Hope my answer is adequate and useful to you. Should you have any more concerns, I will be available to address them.

Follow-up: Overweight,stress.Treatment for fat removal? 9 hours later
Can I consult a psychologist, bcoz stress is a part of my life and its difficult to manage. My weight is 70kg and height is 5.8. Fat is depositing on belly and thighs. Wat type of exsercise is helpful for me? I done FBS, LFT, Thyroid profile, lipid profile, TMT, ECG tests, all r normal range. Is there is no medicines to remove fat from body?
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 12 hours later
Hello again,

Thanks for the follow up.

There is no medicine to remove fat from the body, at least nothing effective. But if all your test are normal, then you should be fine.

Also I think 70kg is adequate weight for your height. You need to monitor your BMI(body mass index).

Yes, of course a psychologist can help you to deal with your stress and that itself will have a better effect on your body. You should consult a professional trainer to help in physical therapy. There are diet and exercise charts made especially for you to deal with your problem areas in fitness centres.

Hope this answers your query.

Wish you a speedy recovery.