Overweight, exercise. What diet pan should be followed to reduce weigth?

Hi, I am overweight my height is 5.7 and weight is 80 kg. For reducing weight I am going for jogging. But I want to to know my diet plans so that I can reduce weight in a effective way.

Posted Sun, 17 Jun 2012 in Diet Plans
Answered by Dr. Neelam Ashish Vanjari 4 hours later

Welcome to healthcare magic.
Jogging alone will not be sufficient. You need to perform other cardio exercises too along with weights to burn fats.
You weight needs to be around 64-68.5 kg; as per your height.
Following diet changes will be required for you.
Include fruits, juices/ corn flakes and milk for breakfast.
Include 2 tsp of flak seed powder to breakfast for healthy heart.
Instead of regular tea, take XXXXXXX tea which provides anti-oxidents as well as reduces weight.
Have a full breakfast. It charges the body and sugar levels are also maintained properly.
After breakfast, have lunch by 1 o clock with 2 roties,sabji, dal and buttermilk. Avoid sweets/ghee. You can have little amount of rice also.
By 4-5 o clock again you can have fruit/juice.
Then for dinner you need to be careful as once you go to bed, calories will not burn and will accumulate as fat.
So dinner shoud have 2 fulkas with sabji and buttermilk. Ideally it has to done by3 hrs before you go to bed. No rice or sweet.
In between you should not eat other things.
Avoid bakery items, products made of maida/ghee.
Keep minimum rice for lunch.
You can eat fish/chicken on alternate day instead of subji/dal.

Regular exercise along with proper diet will help you to reduce weight.
I hope I have answered your query. In case of doubt I shall be happy to help you,

Best regards,
Dr. Neelam