Overweight, bipolar & hearing disorders. Can go for arm liposuction?

Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon
ARM liposuction 21 female.weight 250 pounds.healthy.bipolar & hearing disorders
Posted Wed, 2 May 2012 in Weight Loss
Answered by Dr. Surindher 27 hours later

Thank you for posting your query.

Yes, an arm liposuction can be done. It is usually a day care procedure, done via a 0.5 cm incision close to the elbow, in which you can go home the same day. You will have to wear a pressure garment to help the skin shrink.

Since you are only 21 yrs old, you will not require a skin excision and only a liposuction should suffice.

I would need the results of your investigations and pictures to guide you further. I will be happy to answer any follow up queries.

Thank you