Overweight. Feeling tired, sleepy and swelling on hands in the morning. What is the disease called?

I mostly feel tired & Sleepy. Feel swelling on hands when wake in the morning. I am over weight. Weight is 93 Kgs. Height is 172 Cm.
Posted Mon, 27 May 2013 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by Dr. Pankaj Malhan 23 minutes later

Thanks for asking.

There are many possibilities for these symptoms, as you appreciate these are vague features, which can be present in many diseases, out of all the common reasons can be:

Anemia (less blood) reasons can be nutritional, blood loss, chronic illness like liver and renal dysfunction

Rheumatoid arthritis - leading to swelling of hands and tiredness
Other connective tissue disorders
Thyroid disturbances

I think you need to consult a doctor to arrange for some blood tests, as the conclusion can be drawn only after the required investigations and the examination.

Thanks, please let me know if you need further help.